This module is based on steel frames with insulated sandwich panels of 60 x 120mm. The external dimensions are 7.3m length and 3.2m wide, which allows permit free transportation by truck. Wider and longer sizes are also available. These modular homes have different sizes compared to ISO containers, but are only suitable for transport by truck. With a variety of sizes (starting with 20 m2) they are very suitable for urgency shelters, student accommodation and staff housing.
SP 47 specifications
- Steel frames with isolated sandwich panels
- Can be stacked up to 3 floors
- Transport by truck, easy to relocate
- Arrives fully pre-assembled: a “plug-and-play” product
- Including bathroom, kitchen, electricity, door, windows, heating, vinyl flooring and ventilation (different floor layouts possible)
- Many different building designs and colours
- External facade possible, but not necessary
- Comes with staircases, balconies and walkways
- Can also be equipped with internal corridor
Available in other sizes (width / height / length).
Delivered in western Europe by truck only.